We had so much fun camping in Pine Valley. It was a really impromptu camp-out. We decided to go 30 min. before I headed to work, so the burden of packing fell to Darryl this time round. Ian, Kim, Braden, Lauren, Jex and Asher were all in the same camp-site as us. My parents stayed in their cabin, which was nice for them. It was good to have cabin close by to get out of the heat and the rain for bit as well.
Lauren and Jex took the kids on horse-back rides, Ian and Kim took them on 4-wheeler rides, and my dad took them shooting (I went along for that one, just to make sure everyone followed the safety rules. Plus, I got to shoot too, which I haven't done in years).
Eliana is a camping pro! She had no problem sleeping in a tent--in fact, she slept through Lizzie's 4 a.m. feeding and a thunder and lightening storm. She loved every second of the trip, and keeps asking about our next camping trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment