Eliana was telling me yesterday that she had a great idea: "When I get married, I'm going to get my lips ready like I'm going to give him a kiss, then when he gets close, I'm going to spit on him instead! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Yikes!
This morning will came into my room sleepy-eyed and said, "Mom! Theres a spider on my blankie. It going bite me. Get it off!" I couldn't find any spider, but I shook the blanket, which seemed to calm him down.
The other day we went to see my dad's band play at ancestor square. As soon as they started playing Eliana turned to me and said, "Mom, I told you. I HATE rock and roll!" Then she started dancing and had a great time. She still tells everyone she hates rock 'n' roll, though. :)
1 comment:
Well something will need to be done about that.
Post a Comment