Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This picture was taken at Jeff and Rhiannon's wedding. Suzie's due in September, Kristi in November, and me in January.

The kids are excited to have a new sibling. William is convinced he is also carrying a baby. No amount of persuasion has managed to sway his opinion. Also, his Thomas the Train toy is expecting. Science can do wonderful things these days :)

Will likes to say things like, "You have a baby in you womb?" and "I give you baby a kiss."

Eliana says, "I think it's going to be a boy, but I want it to be a girl. But we don't get to choose. We just have to wait and see."

6 comments:

Brandon and Julie said...

congratulations hope all is going well

Rachael said...

okay, where was I?
Congratulations! wow, another wonderful zitting child on the way. My dreams of being pregnant at the same time as you are thwarted once again....

Mary said...

That's a cool picture! I didn't realize your eggo was prego again. Congrats!!

Beka said...

What a fun picture! That will be great to have some cousins the same age!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Yay! Congrats to you mama! You're family is beautiful! I love your family picture on the grass....so happy for you and the new little addition on the way!

Elaine said...

Congratulations!

Super cute photo, and I'm so excited for you :)