This morning at 5:00 a. m. I heard William calling for me. I was a bit disoriented, but quickly realized he wasn't in his room. I soon found him
downstairs. When I picked him up he said sleepily, "I wanna watch a movie." I told him it was still time for sleeping and carried the disappointed child back upstairs. He definitely got Darryl's sleep-walking gene.
3 comments:
I'm just glad Benji can't open his door yet, or he'd be up all night. Nice new pic, btw.
Or perhaps Darryl's early-rising gene? I've heard stories about how Dorothy would set out cereal and a bit of milk for him to eat when he would wake up early.:)
Darryl sleep walks? I've always wanted to see someone sleep walk, but I have a feeling it would completely freak me out at the same time, like some nightmare on elm street thing. I love the new picture, by the way-- you all look so happy, and you look especially gorgeous!
Post a Comment