Monday, October 26, 2009

Too smart for her own good

Today Eliana was practicing hopping on one foot. She's been able to hop four or five times on each leg, but today she managed to hop across the living room floor with one foot, and about half way across with the other. She kept working and working at it until she could almost make it across with her other leg. Afterwards, feeling pleased with her work, she said, "Mom, I'm persistent! I kept trying and didn't give up." She certainly has a good vocabulary.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She amazes me :)

Ruth said...

Wow. She definitely has some brains.

Forsberg's said...

I love how kids get these ideas in their head and really are so determined to accomplish them. Kids are amazing.

Rachael said...

Wow...I know some law students who can't use words that big! I think as much as she is a smart little girl, she has brilliant parents who use words like that around her. Good job Shauna!

Bromleys said...

Someone is taking after her parents!