Eliana gave a talk today in the children's organization of our church. It was short and to the point, and she gave the whole thing without me whispering in her ear. She practiced it at home a lot, and didn't seam to have any fear as she spoke to the large crowd of small children. She did a great job!
5 comments:
yay for Eliana! What a big girl!
Good job! It can be scary!
I agree, rice milk is awful. Almond milk is still my favorite non-dairy milk product.
Impressive! Amazing, just like her mom!
I'm glad Eliana's talk went well. She's so funny. "It's called disgusting!" Laraine's really into soy milk. She calls it "Daddy's Milk." I think she likes it partly because there's a heart on the carton and partly because Dan drinks it. Sounds like rice milk wouldn't be a hit, though maybe if there was a mermaid or something on the carton . . .
Post a Comment