Thursday, July 16, 2009

The party continues

My friend Leonor, her kids Aaron and Victoria, and her sister Ruth came down for a visit Monday. We ate dinner, then drove to Pine Valley to enjoy cooler weather. The kids played well together outside, then watched a movie and stayed up way too late. We watched an awesome movie made in India called Rab Ne Baana di Jodi. I put it on my list to get from Netflix, so maybe we can watch it for girls' night sometime.

On Tuesday we hiked a bit of the Forsythe trail. The kids each chose a walking stick. We also toured the Pine Valley Chapel and drove around in the campground area. Leonor's kids fell asleep in the car, so she decided to drive to Vegas to see the lights!
On Wednesday we drove to Zion National Park and hiked to the lower Emerald Pool. It was way too hot to be hiking with little kids, but we had fun anyway. Eliana walked the whole thing by herself this time!! No carrying!! Sure, I had to bribe her with ice cream, but it's a definite improvement from last time.
I'm so glad I got to visit with Leonor and meet her sister. We're already planning more trips with the kids.

Here are some pictures of the fun.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pucha!! quise ir!!! :)
como me gustaria estar alla!!
me alegro que lo pasaron bien!!
saludos

tia karen