Monday, July 20, 2009

Laundry Surprise

William likes putting his close in the laundry hamper...along with anything else he can find. Needless to say, doing laundry has now become an adventure. The other day I pulled these things out of my hamper: 3 shoes, a picture frame, an empty cup, a lid to a play-dough can, a rock, and a brush.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Jasper has a similar fascination with the garbage can.

Anonymous said...

Keira does that with the garbage can, since it's in the pantry we find unopened cans in there.

Jamie said...

I like the narrator you're raising. I want my life narrated.

Bromleys said...

I love it! The things kids come up with to entertain themselves. While I feed Ruby, I've found that all sorts of craziness happens. Kids coated in peanut butter, entire drawers dumped out, poop all over the floor(I should have left that last one out).

Rachael said...

Hmmmmm. Richard does that too. Sometimes I have to send him to time out!

Rachel Doyle said...

Oh your life sounds so much like mine-- never a dull moment!