The other night Eliana was playing in the living room before bedtime while I was reading. Suddenly I heard her say, "and then the little girl walked to her mother and said, 'I'm sleepy. I'd like to go to bed.'"
Me: "...and her mother said, 'alright, let's get ready for bed.'"
E: "...so they walked together to the bathroom and got all ready for bed..."
She often narrates her life lately. I'll try to remember to record anther story of hers later.
4 comments:
OMG that is sooo cute!
How fun! She's so great.
Oh, my gosh! Eliana and I do the same thing. I often pretend that I am the star of my own documentary about me! It makes things a little more exciting.
K, I didn't read this one earlier. That is so funny. I've not seen a kid do that before. That's pretty stinking cute.
Post a Comment