

My mom and her sister Bonnie recently spent 10 days at a new wellness center in China. They experienced many wonderful things:
tai chi on the great wall, cooking lessons from five-star chefs, daily massages; and some less-than wonderful things: giant pills (think Miracle Max from the Princess Bride), secret ingredients that should have remained secret, and lack of sweets.
They returned safely to us Monday afternoon. We visited with my mom briefly before jet-lag set in and she gave the kids these cute pajamas. I will try to remember to take pictures of the other things she brought us.
I'm glad they had fun, and I'm glad they are home safe and sound.
2 comments:
how adorable! I bet she missed you guys so much
If only she'd brought you an outfit, you'd have the perfect thing to wear for a discussion of Imperial Woman. Also, I can't tell you and Elaine how much I appreciate learning that the fabulous word "pumpernickel" is derived from "goblin fart."
Post a Comment