That's so cute! I've been thinking about doing a very similar post for Lily. Can I just post yours and say, "Lily does this too!" It would really free up some time for more procrastinating:).
Cute pictures! Owen is the same way and I laugh every time I see him look so proud at himself for squeezing his way into something.
That is awesome you got to attend Katie's wedding (and childless at that!) I have yet to see that kind of vacation, but I think I should get working on it! :)
6 comments:
that's hilarious. what a funny little boy!
That's so cute!
Sometimes I wish I had a cupboard to climb in. He's stinkin cute.
That's so cute! I've been thinking about doing a very similar post for Lily. Can I just post yours and say, "Lily does this too!" It would really free up some time for more procrastinating:).
Cute pictures! Owen is the same way and I laugh every time I see him look so proud at himself for squeezing his way into something.
That is awesome you got to attend Katie's wedding (and childless at that!) I have yet to see that kind of vacation, but I think I should get working on it! :)
I love that kid.
Post a Comment