Saturday, December 13, 2008

Photo Slacker

I've been avoiding posting about our latest events in hopes for lack of accompanying pictures. And without pictures I don't really have much of interest to say. But, since this blog serves as my family journal, I'll try to be brief in my picture-less documentation.

On Monday the 8th, we celebrated Darryl's 30th birthday with friends, family, and lots of cake. It was a lot of fun to visit with everyone, though I woke up with a sore throat the next from trying to talk over the noise of a zillion little kids running wild.

Friday brought a cookie exchange/dinner party my friend Angie organized. I'm so glad she likes to entertain, because I love to attend events like this one, but I lack the skills/motivation to pull it off myself.

Today we attend the annual Zitting Christmas party--another phenomenal organizational feat. They rented out a bowling alley, provided plenty of quarters and pizzas for everyone, and gave out great presents and pumpkin bread. And they get to do it all again next week for the Salt Lake crowd. I definitely chose a good family to marry into!

We are having a great holiday season, and hope you all are too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Daryle Happy Birthday!! Sorry my phone battery was dead when he called to wish warren a happy birthday.

Miss you guys!!

Jennifer Darger said...

All I want to know is...are we getting cruises again this year? :)

Jamie said...

Take encouragement in the fact that you're too busy living life to blog about it!