Wednesday, November 28, 2007

First snow, and a big belly

This is the first snow that has really stuck to the ground, so I had to take pictures. I loved Eliana's cold face in this one.
This picture is mainly for my friend Ruth. Also, it might help Amy Hummel feel better, since she is three week further along than I.

5 comments:

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

love the belly shot! we've had a little snow here in ohio, but it hasn't really stuck yet.

Beka said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!

Megan said...

so cute! I never really saw you at this stage before...super cute!

Amy Hummel said...

I'm sooooo much bigger than that... by the way...

Ruth said...

Thanks Shauna! I love it! I've been a little busy with job stuff that today's the first time I've checked other blogs in awhile. Sorry I missed this one when you first put it up!