Monday, January 6, 2014

It's great to be eight!

I can't believe Eliana is eight already!!  We were all sick with the flu for her actual birthday, so we postponed her party.  She was well enough to go out to dinner with Grandma Lisa and Grandpa John that night.  Darryl was well enough to take her to lunch and buy her flowers.

On January 4th, Eliana was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  Darryl baptized her.  When he and Eliana walked into the font, Lizzie shouted, "Hi Daddy!"

I am so proud of her.  She has so many wonderful talents and abilities.  She loves music, dancing, art, gymnastics, writing, math, science, and engineering creations.

After her baptism, she had a pajama birthday party with her friends.  She requested ice cream sundays instead of cake this year.  I was still feeling pretty ill, so I didn't take pictures like I should have.  Just know it was fun!





1 comment:

Mary said...

I can't believe she's 8 already! Crazy! (And here's a little pat-on-the-back for you getting her into math & science!)