To my sweet, charming William:
I can't believe you're already four years old! You are such a joy to have in our family. You are a peacemaker and are so willing to share with and include your sisters in your play. You are a loyal friend. You love to play with your buddies Hank, Aiden, Kaden, Braden (extra cool, because he's a cousin too), and your friends at preschool. You are very coordinated and are amazing on your bike, power-wheels 4-wheeler, and your new birthday scooter. You can't wait to learn how to play baseball with the t-ball set Grammy Lisa and Grandpa John gave you. You look out for your sisters. You let me know when Lizzie's in danger or getting into trouble. You're a kind soul and don't like to see anyone hurting or upset.
I love to play "monster trucks," "trains," and "friend" with you. I love it when you pop in the pantry closet to visit "Mexico Gril (girl)" for a meal or a sleepover. I love riding bikes around the block or down the "dirt-hills" with you. I love holding your hand during a movie or a story. I love doing "school-time" with you and watching you learn and discover new things. I love cooking with you--you're a great help in the kitchen. I love watching you in primary and seeing all the things you learned when I thought you weren't paying attention.
Your kisses and snuggles melt my heart, and I love to hear your compliments like, "mom, you're the best mom in the whole world." I love you dearly. I hope you have a wonderful year.
I love you,
Mom
1 comment:
Wait a minute. I thought I was the best mom in the whole world. That's what my boy is always telling me. ;)
Happy late birthday, William!
And, yes, I am reading all your catch-up blog posts.
Post a Comment