Eliana wanted a Barbie Rock-star party this year. We had some friends over for a party. They dressed up like rockstars and I took their pictures. We played Just Dance Kids, a new video game Eliana got for her birthday, played a game to pin the notes on the singer, opened presents and had cake. It was more low-key than I would have liked, but we were all still sick. In fact, at the end of the party Darryl took Will and Lizzie into the doctor and they both got a stronger antibiotic. Eliana went in the next day and we discovered she still had a double ear infection. Darryl and I had to get antibiotics that day as well. Blegh! I hate being sick. Anyway, it was a fun party despite my lack of energy.
Eliana got five bajillion barbies (or maybe it just seemed like that many), some clothes and another video game.
Eliana, you are a delight to have in our family. I'm so glad you are our oldest daughter. You set such a good example for your siblings. You are brilliant, funny, kind, a good friend, generous and spunky. Two recent examples highlight your kindness. The other day Will ripped a page in a library book and was sad because he would have to use the last of his allowance money to pay for the page. You gave him some of your money to use for the book. You also decided to put the rest of your money in the disneland box so we could get to go to disneyland sooner. You are always saving little treats you get from school to share with Will, since you know it will make him so happy.
You are getting so good at doing so many things. You are so helpful around the house. I know that if I'm ever not feeling well, I can count on you to keep Will and Lizzie entertained so I can get a few minutes rest. You are truly a blessing in my life, and in our family.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment