Good for Eliana...she's going to love school, I am sure. I can't wait to see your family again. I loved the picture of Elizabeth on her 2-month birthday, btw. She has grown and is SO beautiful.
I know - can you believe how fast our kids are growing up?! She is going to love it. Linc feels so grown up going to Elem. School. We signed Hazel up for preschool and she is so excited too. Can't wait!! I will be at home with only 1 kid for about 3 hours (and hopefully she will be napping).
4 comments:
I went to my first Parent-Teacher conference yesterday (for preschool). Getting old.
Good for Eliana...she's going to love school, I am sure. I can't wait to see your family again. I loved the picture of Elizabeth on her 2-month birthday, btw. She has grown and is SO beautiful.
I know - can you believe how fast our kids are growing up?! She is going to love it. Linc feels so grown up going to Elem. School. We signed Hazel up for preschool and she is so excited too. Can't wait!! I will be at home with only 1 kid for about 3 hours (and hopefully she will be napping).
Aaack! It's March already! *sigh* Your kids are so cool, and growing up so fast. Wow.
Post a Comment