William has been expressing his disapproval of our disciplinary actions in exciting new ways.
Example 1: He slapped me in the face during church last Sunday so Darryl put him in a classroom for time out. He proceeded to urinate in the garbage can, then dump the contents all over the room.
Example 2: He was in time out in his room at home and protested by defecating in his underwear, removing his underwear, and spreading the contents around the room.
Example 3: I asked him to go potty before we left my parents' house after eating dinner there (in case he fell asleep on the way home). He didn't want to, so he began to pee on my leg instead (we were right next to the toilet).
Ah, the joys of the anal stage of development! Any tips/suggestions are welcome and appreciated.
6 comments:
Man, oh, man. Good luck, chica.
Oh wow. The joys indeed. Good luck!
Oh Man! That's awful... entertaining... but awful.
I think we must have skipped that phase. Lucky lucky me.
I bet he'll be over it soon...
I don't even know what to say.....hahahaha good luck girl, sounds like you got your hands full! :)
So sorry! Hopefully he's getting all of his acting up over with before the baby comes?
Post a Comment