Saturday, June 12, 2010

Toquerville Falls

My friend Karen has been in town for a couple of weeks, so we decided to take her to see Toquerville Falls. Actually, we were going to visit Red Cliffs, but it's closed all summer long for road construction (why would they choose the peak season to fix the road?!?!?!?!). I haven't been to the falls in years. We all had a lot of fun. Here are tons of pictures, thanks to Karen.








3 comments:

Jamie said...

I've always wanted to go there! Back in high school, I was talking to a guy about it and said, "That place sounds so awesome, can you tell me how to get there?" He said, "No one can be told, they have to be taken there by someone who knows." (He was fishing for a date but I was dating someone else at the time.) Maybe I could get you to tell me.

karencita said...

oh fue tan bueno ir! lo pasamos bien.
gracias por mostrarme tan lindo lugar!:)

Rachael said...

I didn't even know there were falls like that...
why do I find out things like this AFTER I move away!
Looks like a great day with the family. Glad Darryl was able to go to.