First, here are some things Eliana has said that I don't want to forget.
Lately, she has been using the phrase, "I would be delighted," instead of yes. It's a lot of fun.
The other as we were driving in the car she said, "Mom, what does 'relieved' mean?" I explained the definition. She was quiet for a while then said, "Mom, you remember that time a long, long time ago when you gave me a time out and it was REALLY long?" Me: "yeah," Eliana: "well, when it was done, I was really relieved."
She asked me to write the following in a note to Santa, to be posted on the fireplace Christmas Eve, "Dear Santa, please do not Ho Ho Ho loudly because my children are sleeping. If you wake them up, I will be really, really angry."
Now here are some words Will has mastered lately:
arm (ahm), eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, ear, neck, belly, toes, shoes, chocolate (chalk-uhk), jacket, Asher, jump, deedee (both blanket and binki bare this name), up, down, walk, story, truck (guck), car (cah-oh), thank-you (gank-oo), close, off...and more
animal sounds: rooster, cow, horse, dog, cat, bird, sheep, duck, pig
William loves to read stories. His favorite is Pajama Time (Sandra Boynton). He calls it Bop. He also loves Go, Dog. Go! (board book version--totally different than the original), a farm book, a tractor book, and Moo, Baa, La La La (also Boynton).
The other night we were playing Duck, Duck, Goose and Darryl was showing Will how to play. Darryl was saying "duck, duck, duck..." as he tapped us on the heads. Then Will said, "goose!" and ran like mad to his room, laughing all the way.
4 comments:
Your kids are so smart. It's awesome.
Love it! I can just picture the duck, duck, goose thing.
So cute!
Asher and I are driving to Utah in January, and we'd like to stop by St. George to visit dad and see all of you! We're aiming for Friday, January 15th. Will you be around? I'd love to see you and your beautiful family!
How I love reading about your BRILLIANT children. I am so thankful to be related to you-all.
Post a Comment