Saturday, December 1, 2007

Once there was a snowman...

We had quite a snowstorm last night and this morning. We decided to celebrate with a great big snowman, complete with coal eyes from our basement.


3 comments:

Megan said...

wow, he's huge! looks like fun...sort of...I definitely don't miss the snow, but it would be fun to make a snow man!

Amy Hummel said...

Holy Snowman!!! He's huge! It reminds me of a snowman my family made once by packing (outdoor) garbage cans with snow and then flipping them upside down. We also made an igloo once by packing 5 gallon buckets with snow. It was awesome.

Of course I didn't live in St. George then...

Johnny said...

That looks like a great snowman, eh? I bet Eliana had a great time helping and playing in the snow. I wish it would start snowing here, but we'll be in Utah soon enough.