Last night we decided to pull out the Christmas decorations to get into the spirit of the season more. We have a tradition of having a very South American manger scene: every little figurine in the house gets to come worship the baby Jesus.
Eliana got really into it this year and brought out a bunch of her toys to come see the "newborn King." Here is the net result:
4 comments:
OK, now that is just precious! A perfect way to make a pretty abstract concept more concrete. So sweet!
btw, I am assuming that Krisi had her baby?! What is it, and how did things go?
Yeah, Kristi had a baby girl (they named her Hazel) the day before Thanksgiving. Everything went really well. She'll a doll!
That is just so darn cute!
I think that this was how it really happened. God said, "OK, what do we have here ... some sheep and a couple of camel dudes and a teenage mom. I just throw some blingy star on top of it and it will totally do the trick."
Post a Comment