Saturday, December 15, 2007

Funny Eliana Sayings

We've been sick, so I haven't taken many pictures lately. Here are some funny things Eliana has said lately:

11/23/07
Darryl: Do you want to go to the sand dunes with me?
Eliana: Yah!!
Darryl: Okay. We’re going to get ready, then we’ll go
It apparently took longer than Eliana anticipated, because she got upset and said, “Daddy, I wanna go to Home Depot!” This is usually where Darryl takes her on Daddy/daughter outings.

11/28/07
Eliana put on a pair of Darryl’s shoes and was walking around in them.
Eliana: Look Mama, big shoes
Me: Yeah, they’re daddy’s big shoes, huh?
Eliana: NO! My shoes!!
Me: okay, you have really big shoes.
Eliana: I’m going to work.
She started to walk off, then stopped and said, “Where my keys?” Darryl often asks this question before heading to work.

12/15/07
Eliana was looking out her window and saw her wrapped Christmas present in the garage.
Eliana: Mommy, I see a present!
Me: You do! It’s your Christmas present.
Eliana: I like presents today.

4 comments:

Megan said...

she's no dummy! I love the "I love presents today" She isn't even two! I love that smarty pants talk!

Ruth said...

How cute! Thanks for sharing. I love this blogging business!

Beka said...

I so understand Darryl...I often am wondering where my keys are. That girl of yours is a funny one!

Amy Hummel said...

I like presents today too!

My favorite was the one where she was headed to work.

The other day was our ward Christmas party. I didn't go because I didn't feel like getting dressed up for it (long day) and I wanted to just soak in the tub for a bit. So Jared took the kids. I guess while at church, everyone kept asking Jocelyn where mommy was. To which she replied,

"She's at home because she stayed out too late last night."