Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just Because...

...Eliana makes me happy. She's so sweet. Lately she's started caressing my hair or face when I'm holding her and saying, "Mommy, you beautiful!" which totally makes up for the times I have to put her in time-out three times in a row for being naughty.

This past Sunday Darryl was conducting the meeting at church and Eliana started waving and saying loudly, "Hi Daddy! Hi!" and persisted until he gave her a little wave. She later said, "how ya doing?" when he got up. She also favored the congregation with a rousing rendition of "Happy Birthday," during a dull moment in the program. I never get bored in church anymore! :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

how funny that Eliana was singing through church! I think it was Hannah that used to cry whenever we would sing that song! That pic is so cute, too!

Beka said...

I love it when they are at the age where their intelligence is greater than their awareness of social norms. Wish I could just sing happy birthday whenever I felt so inclined.