I took this picture of Eliana, Millie and Shannon when Suzie and the older kids went to a Signing Time concert. Her daughter Katie (5 yrs.) performed in the concert with her class, so they all got free tickets.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Cousins and Conference
Today I realized that I'm so busy compulsively checking other people's blogs that I have failed to post on my own. So I'm taking steps to remedy that today.
I took this picture of Eliana, Millie and Shannon when Suzie and the older kids went to a Signing Time concert. Her daughter Katie (5 yrs.) performed in the concert with her class, so they all got free tickets.
These two were born just 5 days apart.
I was able to attend both Saturday and Sunday morning sessions of conference in the conference center. It was amazing. I cried through the entire Saturday morning session, and I'm not normally a big crier.

This is Karen's brother Marcelo and his wife Dania. They live in Murray. They got tickets to all the sessions (as did Karen) by showing their passports to someone at temple square a week before conference. They loved it, of course.

I took this picture of Eliana, Millie and Shannon when Suzie and the older kids went to a Signing Time concert. Her daughter Katie (5 yrs.) performed in the concert with her class, so they all got free tickets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
such cuties...theres's just something about little kids lined up on a couch! So cute!
That's so awesome. I've never been to a live session of conference. I bet it was amazing.
those girls are so adorable next to each other! sol has a cousin who is just 3 weeks younger than him. i think they're going to have a fun time together growing up. i'm glad you had such a great time at conference. i swear i've never been so quick to cry as i was when i was pregnant...and it hasn't really let up!
Post a Comment