Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween
Here is Eliana in her monkey costume. The lighting is really bad, but oh well. That's what you get when you remember to take a picture at the last second.
We went to a Halloween carnival at our church that the youth put on. Eliana really did have a good time, but decided to look depressed every time I pointed the camera at her.
In an attempt to get a smile I asked her to say "cheese" for the picture. She decided to sign it instead, which doesn't have quite the same effect. You gotta give her props for creativity, though, right?
This is her friend Crystal who was born on the exact same day---at the same hospital---just a few hours apart. Crystal is dressed as a bear. I think they're destined to be friends.
Here's a shot of Darryl dressed as...well...himself. He and I are not very good at the whole dressing up thing.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she's so cute! We are not good at the dressing up thing either! She's getting so old...and I love that she signed Cheese! Looks good to me!
That is so precious! I can't believe how smart she is to sign cheese. How adorable.
Post a Comment