Friday, September 7, 2007

Little Prayers

Yesterday morning I walked out of the kitchen and saw Eliana kneeling by the stairs. She had her head bowed and was saying, "dear Father, thanky day. thanky mama, thanky Karen, thanky grandma, Amen." It was so cute! That's the first time I have heard her pray. Since then she'll say, "Mommy, I wanna talk a Father," her way of saying she wants to pray. She's such a sweetie!

5 comments:

Beka said...

Isn't it sweet how little kids are with the gospel? Like it's the most natural thing in the world. I'm glad I found your blog. I look forward to stalking you:).

MarciaAnne said...

Way to go, Eliana!

Megan said...

oh, that's so sweet! So, is Daddy chopped liver, or does he just go without saying?
How are you feeling???

shaunita said...

Megan, in subsequent prayers Darryl has been mentioned more frequently. I think she was just going off what she was just talking about with me.

I'm feeling great. No more nausea...yea!

Beka said...

Hey, just found out last night about your...um...condition. Congratulations! That is awsome.