Friday, September 28, 2007

After

Ta-dah!
Now the porthole has a real home. Darryl did all the tile himself.
The tub in its new location...
...the new sink and vanity...
...some handy shelves...
...and fun subway tiles. It looks like I'm missing a shot of the new toilet. Hopefully it made the cut in the video.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shauna and Darryl: These pictures really do tell the story of the amazing transformation.
Having been to your home, I was sure you had replaced that yucky toilet, but you did a great job of restoring it to pristine beauty! I guess one can do anything if you are determined enough... Love you and thanks for the bathroom tour. grandma betty

Anonymous said...

After having re-read my comment, I suppose I should have said, "one can do anything, if one (or perhaps he or she) is determined enough." :-}

Anonymous said...

mmmm, I didn't click on "anonymous." I clicked on "other." Interesting. You obviously know who wrote it.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I get it now: when you click "other" you have to write your name. okay then.

Beka said...

Nice transformation! It looks beautiful.

shaunita said...

We did get a new toilet in the end. Even we are not THAT good.

MarciaAnne said...

I love the colors and the tiles. Good work!

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

Wow! That must have taken so much time and work. It looks wonderful!! Must be nice to have it finished.

Ruth said...

Good job you guys! Now we know who to call when we need to remodel!