I had the kids fill out a form about their year. Here are their responses.
Elizabeth
Age: 3 11/12
Favorite food: cake
Favorite activity: playing with friends
Favorite color: purple
Favorite book: My frozen book that has toys in it
Greatest lesson learned: Not to hurt Mommy
Hardest thing this year: When I was sick and had dots on my face
Favorite memory: Mommy having Lilly
What I loved about 2014: Playing with friends
NEXT YEAR
Want to learn: How to not have crazy, stupid, scary dreams
Want to get better at: being healthy
Goals for 2015: play soccer, learn to read, not climb on the couch any more
William
Age: 6
Favorite food: all candy
Favorite activity: soccer
Favorite color: red
Favorite book: The BFG
Greatest lesson learned: Always listen to your mommy, because I broke my arm when I didn't listen
Hardest thing this year: Learning Chinese
Favorite memory: Having Lilly as a baby sister
What I loved about 2014: Having parties, and Disneyland
NEXT YEAR
Want to learn: How to play soccer upside-down with no arms
Want to get better at: Reading (says mom), staying focused
Goals for 2015: Do a front flip on a scooter, ride my motorcycle a lot
Eliana
Age: 9
Favorite food: Shells and white cheddar
Favorite activity: Dance
Favorite color: purple
Favorite book: Magic tree house books
Greatest lesson learned:To be honest to everyone and all of your troubles will be gone
Hardest thing this year: Chinese Dual Immersion
Favorite memory: Seeing my sister for the first time
What I loved about 2014: CHRISTMAS
NEXT YEAR
Want to learn: how to say "super calla fragglistic expialla doshes in Chinese
Want to get better at: piano
Goals for 2015: make my parents and teachers proud
1 comment:
Awesome. I love that William will be doing front flips on his scooter! (???????)
Post a Comment