Friday, May 23, 2014

End of the School Year






It's hard to believe, but the school year is over!  Both kids loved their teachers so much and were sad to leave them for the summer.  They were extra sad, because their Chinese teachers are both headed back to China.  They each made a cute book for their teachers (I wish I had a scanner so I could have kept a copy.  They were so cute).  Eliana's class had a party for Shen Lao Shi in a great backyard.  They planned on setting off paper lanterns from each child, but after the first one, they got nervous about starting wildfires and gave up.

Both kids had a fabulous end of school program.  The 2nd grade held a talent show, and Eliana sang "Let It Go," from Disney's Frozen.  She did a great job, and wasn't even nervous!  Will sang a lot of great songs with the kindergartners.

They both worked so hard this year, and improved so much in both English and Chinese.  We are all excited for summer!!

No comments: