Wednesday, April 2, 2014
April Fools!
I kind of hate April Fools Day. I don't really like playing tricks on people, nor do I particularly enjoy being on the receiving end of a practical joke. BUT! The kids were excited about celebrating this made up holiday (I blame school). In the morning Eliana brought me my slippers and when I went to put them on, I discovered she had stuffed socks in the toes so I couldn't get them on. Well played, my dear. She then requested that I trick her when she got home from school.
When the kids walked in the door, I had a pan covered in foil and said, "hey guys, I made brownies!" I peeled back the foil to reveal brown Es. Since I don't like playing tricks, I also made a pan of real brownies and stashed them in the pantry. We all enjoyed the brown Es and the brownies. And nobody cried, so I'm calling it successful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment