Kold I can learn
I can lrn yes I can mene mene things if I wo to you can lrn yes you can mene mene things if you wo to wat can we lrn abawt wat can we lrn abawt klap klap spas klap klap tim klap klap wotr klap klap kalrs klap klap dinasors I can lrn yes I can mene mene things if I wo to you can lrn yes you can mene mene things if you wo to wat can we lrn abawt wat can we lrn abawt klap klap woll klap klap histre klap klap famley klap klap bisnis klap klap moves klap klap reding I can lrn yes I can mene mene theings if I wo to you can lrn yes you can mene mene theings if you wo to LRN
Called: I Can Learn
I can learn, yes I can, many many things if I want to.
You can learn, yes you can, many many things if you want to.
What can we learn about?
What can we learn about?
I can learn, yes I can, many many things if I want to.
You can learn, yes you can, many many things if you want to.
What can we learn about?
What can we learn about?
I can learn, yes I can, many many things if I want to.
You can learn, yes you can, many many things if you want to.
LEARN!
I love her phonetic spelling. I love that she spends so much time writing letters to friends, stories and songs. I think it is a good way for her to practice her English skills. Sadly, she sometimes gets worried about her spelling, because her friends (two of whom are eight) tell her she spells things incorrectly in her notes. I believe the creativity is much more important than the spelling, but spelling is not my strong suit, so I may be a bit biased :)
1 comment:
spelling was always a strong suit for me...and yet I agree with you completely. Creativity is WAY more important than spelling! Great job, Eliana. Reflections entry, right there!
Post a Comment