I figured I better hurry up and post Elizabeth's 7 month pictures. She loves to eat! She eats sweet potatoes, zucchini, bananas, avocado, carrots, pears, apples, and green beans. I make my own baby food (I started doing that with Will), and she eats two 'cubes' of food plus some baby cereal at each meal and still says "Ma" at the end. If I don't shovel the food in fast enough, she starts to scream.
She has two teeth now (second one popped through Aug. 10th). She still loves to chew on anything and everything.
We switched to cloth diapers a while back, and I think they're grand. I wish I would have switched much earlier in my diapering career. Learning about the existence of flushable liners made me decide to give it a try.
She says "mama," but mostly when she wants to eat. She has said it a couple of times when I've walked out of the room, so I'll take it!
She weighs 19.5 lbs and is in the 100 percentile for height.
She thinks her siblings are HILARIOUS!
She is such an easy-going baby.
I love her so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment