Eliana started pre-school today. She was so excited! She's been counting down the days for a while now. She had a great time, and was happy to see that a lot of the kids from her class last year are in her class this year.
Will was very disappointed that he couldn't stay at pre-school. He was only slightly comforted by my assurances that he would get to go next year. In the car after we dropped Eliana off, he said, "How 'bout I be Eliana, and I get to go to pre-school."
Also, about a month ago, I found this awesome bike at DI for $10. It's a little big for Eliana, but she manages alright.
One last random gem: last night Eliana found a cricket in our house (not a rare occurrence) and quickly caught it. She then said, "I think this cricket wants me to be it's owner. (To cricket, ) But I can't be your owner, little cricket, or you would get too dead. I'm gonna put you outside." She and will then went outside to find the perfect spot to release the cricket and put it to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment