Eliana: Starlight by Muse; Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa by Vampire Weekend; Lucky by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat; All I want is You (she calls it "the green song") by Barry Louis Polisar. She also loves Peter and the Wolf (Prokofiev, the Nutcracker (Tchaikovsky), and the Carnival of the Animals (Saint-Saens).
William: Hey, Soul Sister by Train (he calls it "the Hey song", or just plain "Hey") ; anything that anyone else says they like. He's still very impressionable, but he sings along to Train and says it's his favorite song.
Asher: Alejandro by Lady Gaga. I'm not kidding. He says, "Song? Song?", which means, "hurry up and put in Lady Gaga." He and Karen love to dance to this song.
Granted, most of the exposure the kids get to music is from my own collection of music (some is from the radio) so I'm a bit biased, but I think Eliana has the best musical taste for the moment. :)
1 comment:
So where does your musical taste come from? I don't buy cds, so where do I listen to new music. Do you just listen to the radio and when you find a song you like you also find the artist and get some stuff from them? Is it pandora?
Post a Comment