Sunday, February 14, 2010

Girl Getaway

I went to Pasadena, CA with my mom and my aunt Anne to visit my cousin Erika. I left on a Friday and came back on a Monday. Darryl took care of the kids while I was gone. I'm always so impressed with his housekeeping abilities. He swears he doesn't have what it takes to stay at home with the kids, but I'm convinced he'd do a better job than me.

We all got our hair done by Erika at the new salon where she works. Here's a before picture:
I decided to have Erika cut about six inches (in the back, slightly less in the front). I'm glad I did. I haven't had short hair in a while.
Here's my "facebook face"


My mom and aunt are both going to hate this picture, but I like it. I think they are beautiful women, outside and in. I had so much fun visiting, laughing and eating with them.

We had a lot of fun exploring the cute shops in the part of Pasadena we were in. We all bought scarves at Forever 21.

We even watched the Super Bowl while we were there. My mom made Jambalaya, and Erika and Billy made a delicious pie and some killer guacamole. Who 'Dat?!
Thank for the good times, everyone.




4 comments:

EG said...

S, it was so fun having you guys here! I loved every minute of it.

Beka said...

How fun...girl getaways are the best! I love your hair.

Kristi said...

Sounds like you had a great time - what a wonderful break for you! And I love your new haircut - very flattering!

AMIT said...

You all people had fun i can see from the pics.

Web hosting india