These pictures are from March, when I took my trip to Arizona. Darryl took the kids camping in Red Cliffs, among other things. Here are the pictures he took from that weekend.
I can totally see you guys living in Pine Valley and having the most amazing garden. I like Whipple trail a lot. It's pretty to come up and look over the valley.
Ok, Will's expression in the picture with Darryl is so studly adventure man... I love it. I am also extremely impressed that Darryl takes pictures when you leave the camera with him.
2 comments:
I can totally see you guys living in Pine Valley and having the most amazing garden. I like Whipple trail a lot. It's pretty to come up and look over the valley.
Ok, Will's expression in the picture with Darryl is so studly adventure man... I love it. I am also extremely impressed that Darryl takes pictures when you leave the camera with him.
Post a Comment