Sunday, August 26, 2007

Random Ramblings

Eliana and Ellie Lee had fun a Cohen's birthday party. Becca gave out these sunglasses as party favors. The girls had fun playing with their movie-star glasses.
I love fresh tomatoes! I really slacked off in my garden this year, but I did manage to plant tomatoes and peppers. It's hard to eat a store bought tomato after being spoiled with sun-ripened garden varieties. Eliana likes to eat the roma tomatoes right off the vine!
We had fun in St. George visiting family. Eliana loved reading stories with Grandma Dorothy.
She also loved tea parties with Grandma Lisa.
We only had a day with Grandma Lisa before she and my dad went to Florida to visit Ian for his birthday. Eliana had a great time with them before they left.
We went to Hogle Zoo the other day with my friend Leanor and her children. Eliana had a great time. She loved seeing all the animals, but this tiger statue was by far her favorite attraction.

2 comments:

MarciaAnne said...

So much fun! I too love eating tomatoes right off the vine.

shaunita said...

Marcia! I wish you could come to Utah for a bit. Karen Munoz is staying with us until January