
Ah, lovely Eureka, UT. It's too bad the quaint shops are mostly vacant. It is now almost a ghost town. You can see the post office behind
Eliana.

The "main drag." I wished we had more time to explore the mining museum, etc. while we were there.
Eliana loved helping with the tent. She thought it was great that she got to be outside so much.

Darryl actually read the instructions for our new spiffy camp-stove before setting up. We had a great time and hope to go camping more often this summer. Darryl has been looking forward to a "summer o' fun" to make up for last summer's constant re-
modeling.
Eliana played "peek-a-boo" from the tent. She slept well in the tent, but had a
feaver in the morning. We drove 30 minutes to Delta, UT to get her some ibuprofen. She still seemed really sick, so I drove home with her early. Darryl stayed to play with his new trials bike.
Eliana and I stopped by Grandma Betty's house on the way home. I left my camera in the car, but she got some good shots. I'll post them when I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment