
This evening we went to the Living Traditions Festival. We had a great time. In the background is the Wasatch Pipe Band. Darryl wanted to sign up!

The man in the black jacket worked in Darryl's lab at the U, and is high up on the piping ladder.

It was a great performance. They played favorites like "Scotland the Brave," and "Amazing Grace," along with trickier songs in 9/8. My favorite part was a little girl (about 7-8) that danced on stage to two numbers. She was great!

This is Eliana's up-side-down pose. She says "up-die-dah!" as she performs the pose. My little yoga baby!

It was getting dark at this point, but I loved this group. They are a TaiKo drum group (Japanese drumming). They perform choreographed drum sets. This is the group I wanted to sign up for, though I'm pretty sure I'd stand out as an obvious outsider.
No comments:
Post a Comment