Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Lilly is One!

I know I've written this before, but MAN, time sure does fly.  I can't believe our sweet Lillian is already one.  She pulls herself up to stand, scoots along things, and stands by herself (if she isn't paying attention.  If she is paying attention, she sits right down as soon as I let go).  She loves swimming, animals of all kinds (she calls them all dogs), and being in the thick of the action.  She says: Mama, Dada, dog, no, hello, wassa (what's that), topit (stop it).  She signs: light, dirty, clean, all done, milk, sleepy, dad, hurt, more, food, dog.  She has 10 teeth, and two more molars trying to break through.  She has made the switch to whole milk (my first kid to be able to tolerate cow's milk!!), and eats three meals and a couple of snacks per day.  She still takes two naps, and she still wakes up at about 5:00 am to drink some milk, then goes right back to sleep.

She's such a happy kid, and an absolute joy to have in the family.  We all love her to infinity and beyond.



No comments: