Friday, January 16, 2015
6.5 months
I wanted to wait til I had her stats before I did the 6th month post. Because of holidays, etc, we just barely got in for her 6 month check up. SO! Lilly weighs 18 lbs 3 oz and is 27.5 inches long. She wears size 9-12 month clothes and size 3 or 4 diapers. She has two teeth (both on the bottom), but seems to be working on some more. She is so happy and inquisitive. We get stopped all the time by people saying what a beautiful baby she is. She is a great snuggler, and says mamamamama and bababababa. She just started scooting backwards. She is getting a little more hair, though you can't really tell from the picture. She has started eating solid food, and so far has done well with it, though she makes funny faces when she is eating. We all love her to the moon and back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment