Saturday, March 30, 2013

William is Five!!






What?!?  William is FIVE already?!?  Yes, it's true.  We had a great time celebrating our awesome little dude.  Lauren made the amazing invitations, I made the cake, Darryl and my dad discovered some buried treasure at the lake, and Captain Will and his friends set out on an adventure to find it.

Will,  I am so glad you are in our family.  You are such a kind soul and a deep thinker.  Your hugs bring me joy every day.  I am so proud of all the things you are learning to do.  You are always willing to help out, and show so much compassion to your sisters.  You look after your little sister faithfully when you are outside playing together, and she adores you.  You love to go fishing and especially enjoy spending time with Uncle Danny, and your super-nice Aunt Kim.  You are mechanically minded and can use a screw driver and socket wrench better than any five-year-old I know.  I can't wait to see all the wonderful things you discover and learn this next year.

Love,

Mom

No comments: