Sunday, January 13, 2013

Elizabeth's Second Birthday



Lizzie, it feels like such a short time ago that you joined our family.  At the same time, it seems like you've always been with us.  I can't believe how grown-up you already are.  You love to do everything your older siblings do, and are always up for an adventure.  One of my favorite things about you is the way you delight in any new experience.  I hope you continue to develop your gift of finding joy in things other people miss.

You were so excited for your birthday and have been saying for several days now, "my hadda birfday on Sunday!!"  You requested pizza and cake for your special day, and enjoyed sharing it with Grammy Lisa, Grandpa John, Uncle Ian, Aunt Kim, Braden, Asher, Aunt Lauren, Uncle Jex, and Aunt Jessie.  You of course enjoyed opening your gifts and said, "Der more open presents?" when they were all gone.

You are loved by so many people.  I feel so blessed to be your mother.

love,

Mommy

No comments: