Last year after Halloween, I had a great idea for what Darryl and I could dress as the following year (since we are usually pretty lame when it comes to the holidays and just throw on whatever we can find). I knew my mom had a Dorothy costume kicking around her house, so I thought we'd make good Wizard of Oz characters.
Well, I failed to right the idea down. Over fall break (first or second week of October), I was haunted by a memory that I had the perfect costume idea, but couldn't think of it. All I could remember was that it was from a movie.
We were invited to attend a party at the Hummel's house, and costumes were required, so I decided I had to face the fact that I'd never remember my perfect idea and just figure something out. I was brainstorming ideas with my mom, when she mentioned that she had a Dorothy costume I could use.
Well, we quickly got stuff together, and had a great time dressing up.


No comments:
Post a Comment