Friday, August 31, 2012

The TRdL AND The Oktpos

Here is a story Eliana wrote (I fixed the spelling to make it more readable.  I'm going to try to scan in a copy so we can have the original): The Turtle and the Octopus
     Once upon a time there was a turtle.  He was brave.  He was strong. But the problem was, he didn't have a friend.
     Once when he was swimming along he met a octopus.  "Hello," said Humphrey. "I am Humphrey.  What's your name?"
    The octopus said, "Nice to meet you, Humphrey.  My name is Nellie."
    Humphrey said, "Do you want to be friends?"
    "Yes," said Nellie.
    "Do you want to come to my house and meet my mom?"
    "Sure," said Nellie.  And they swam to Humphrey's house.
    "Hello," said Nellie.  "My name is Nellie."
    "Nice to meet you," said Humphrey's mom.  And they swam off into the deep blue sea.
 
Once there was a turtle.  He was brave.  He was strong.  But the most best part was that he had a friend.

The End
fiction
made by Eliana Zitting

1 comment:

Mary said...

Very creative. You have a budding novelist on your hands!